Special features of Smalltalk
As a programming language, Smalltalk offers special features such as uncompromising object orientation, an extensive class library and its open Meta level. These features have enabled the team at HRworks to develop functions that are unique in this branch of industry.
Wanted: developers who enjoy Smalltalk
Because of the special features of Smalltalk, a product feature was enabled that offers HRworks concrete benefits in the marketplace. You are familiar (theoretically and functionally) with Smalltalks special features and you like to make use of them? Then we are looking to you for the development of more such features!
How can you get on board?
Are you a student looking for an paid internship of from 5 to 6 months?
You will be supported by an experienced developer who will introduce you to the minor tasks and you can use the special student room so that you will be able to concentrate during your daily work.
Have you already completed your studies and are looking for your first professional experience?
After our mentoring program you will take responsibility for minor components and tasks. You will gain experience and gradually you will be entrusted with more demanding tasks, depending upon your abilities.
What tasks will you be given?
You will develop new features and functions and improve our internal components and development processes. All features that you subsequently implement will be used by hundreds of thousands of employees in prestigious companies.
What does HRworks offer you?
- An open, motivated and efficient team that enjoys working together
- Working on an unique application architecture
- Optimal working conditions, such as an open-space concept with free choice of workplaces, staff rooms, electrically height-adjustable tables (sitting and standing position possible)
- Free fruits, drinks and coffee
- Above-average pay
What do we expect from you?
- That you enjoy programming
- Using Smalltalk is your passion
- Good spoken English
Are you interested? We look forward to receive your application!
- You apply online by using our application form at the bottom of this page ⇓
- Next, we would like to meet you through a Skype interview
- After the interview, you will receive a reply from us and after a successful selection process the employment contract will be sent to you – and that’s when it really begins
Should you have any further questions, you may of course contact us directly:
Robin Schwegler, Tel: +49 761 47954-24, email@example.com
Also interesting: Thesis (m/f): Transferring Visual Age Smalltalk into Pharo Smalltalk